Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SENIOR ?!?!

I can't believe I'm finally a senior this year. I had my first classes today, and it all went really well, except for being 20 minutes late for my 7:30am class. yikes! The professor is very nice and was ok about it but man did I feel stupid. I only have 2 classes this semester and only one in the spring, I also have my internship the whole school year. I started that Monday. I'm interning at Box Elder Middle School in their counseling department. I'll be working individually with students, and with students and their parents, and presenting to classes, and running groups. It will be really good experience for my future. I'm very nervous and excited. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes. Oh and keep scrolling down once again I have posted like 3 different things.

1 comment:

Josh & Elise Woolstenhulme said...

thats super! i went to middle school there and my sister just moved up to the high school in brigham! good luck