Friday, August 15, 2008

*Scentsy*


I know this isn't a traditional post but I thought I would let those of you who I don't have emails for know that starting September Scentsy has come out with new products, warmers, and scents. Because of this all their Spring and Summer scents and Warmers are 10% off. I have attached a link to their page that lists all the scents that will not be returning next spring. If any of your favorites are on there let me know and you can still get them up to the last day in August. I am going to try and put in an order this weekend. Also on the Discontinued list the sunburst warmer is sold out even though it doesn't say on the page. Let me know if you want anything. Also the new Fall/Winter catalog is on my website www.scentsy.com/shayle They have come out with little plug in warmers, which are perfect for your bathroom, office and kitchen areas. Check them out!!!

https://www.scentsy.com/images/photo/Discontinued_08.pdf (Discontinued Items)

https://www.scentsy.com/images/photo/2008FallCatalog.pdf (Fall/Winter Catalog)

No comments: