Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

~Today is my mom's birthday and I just wanted to tell her Happy Birthday! I love you so much mom and I'm so thankful for all you do. You have always been there for me through the good and the bad. I know I haven't been the easiest and I'm so blessed to have you as my mom. I hope you have a wonderful day!! Love you~

Other than the regular every day stuff we really haven't done to much lately. We have watched the NBA Finals and are hoping to see the Celtics stomp the Lakers. We had our cub scout day camp last week, and had a lot of fun with that. They had a zip line and a climbing wall. James got to climb on the wall, but they didn't have time for me to give it a try. they also had archery and all kinds of stuff. The boys had a great time James new job is going very well. He had the most hours out of all the Mechanics on Monday and I think he is really liking it! Well, thats about it I hope all is well for the rest of you.

No comments: