Friday, June 20, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I'm an official Twilight Series Nerd!! I love those books, and the newest one is coming out August 2nd!! I've finally taken the time to figure out widget and so I picked the countdown for the new book. Just a plug for the book. If you haven't read them you should they are so good. But reader beware, you will completely neglect all other aspects of your life so plan accordingly. Also the first book is currently in production and will be in theaters 12.12.08. Stephanie Meyer is a very talented author and he books are a good fun clean read!

2 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

All of my friends say the same thing about neglecting everything else so I am taking it to Powell next week...then I have nothing to neglect.

k.young said...

LOVE the new background! And I am totally a Twilight nerd!! Can't wait to see how it all ends!!