Sunday, October 12, 2008

Conference Weekend

Well, James and I went down to the Petersen's for Conference Breakfast!

We had a lot of fun and watched most of Conference. Heres a picture of some of the little cousins. They were videoing themselves and then would laugh and laugh when they watched it later. Here they are watching it.
My Grandma had just gotten back from a site seeing trip to Greece and lots of other countries. Heres my great uncle Willie looking at a book she brought back.
Now to finish on a fun note. Here is one of the boys just being a boy. They were so fun. Conference really was good and I loved the talks on being Patriotic and honoring Marriage I know thats a huge subject right now. If any of you are interested go to youtube and type in The BEST GIFT and you'll see a black screen with white writing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZaHbGgXH8
I'm not sure if this link will work but I couldn't figure out how to post the video on my blog.
It's a political add created to protest marriage not between a man and woman. Its very nicely done and I think its very important to know where we stand so we can stand tall, and be a beacon to the world!

2 comments:

k.young said...

So fun! Isn't it great to be near so much family?!

Jewelsp said...

That pic of Bec and all the kids is classic! They are so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad you and James could come down. I wish we could get together more often. Love ya!