Sunday, September 28, 2008

SID

Ok well, I have been meaning to post about Sid and I keep forgetting. Sid is our Turtle that we got in July. We think he is a Desert Box Turtle. He was Tori's (my sister in-law) But she didn't want him anymore. So we brought him to Utah from Colorado he rode on the floor of the car by my feet in a shoe box. I'm sure he was way confused. Anyway he's a fun little guy. I don't know a whole lot about Turtles so we've done our best, I hope its been ok. We named him Sid to keep up with our Ice Age naming tradition. So we now have Sid and Diego, all we need in Manny :) If anyone has Turtle Tips please let me know.


Ok I had another Blog-a-thon So keep reading ...........

1 comment:

The Nicks Family said...

Hey cute girl!! Love all your pictures! Sounds like things are going good. I was wondering when you had a chance if you could e-mail me, I somehow lost your e-mail address, I have looked everywhere. Nicksfam6@gmail.com. I just had a question for you :) Love ya!