Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've been Tagged!

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 3 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.

1. I am a musical phenomenon I like Country, EMINEM and Brittney Spears. (kind of scary)
2. I hate going to the bathroom! (I just think its a waste of time but don't worry I am a big girl :P )
3. I can't seem to make a good chocolate chip cookie, they are either really cakey or flat.
4. My favorite movie is Hook. (I never want to grow up)
5. I love going to school sporting events, basketball, football, hockey. Go Aggies!
6. James has a serious obsession with Mt Dew and Transformers.
7. I love the series Twilight and I have been following the movie's progress.
8. Oh boy I almost forgot we Love the Denver Broncos (James would have been so disappointed if I forgot that one.)
9. I love pickles, popcorn, pizza, and cheese (especially squeaky cheese)
10. The my favorite TV series are Scrubs, The Office, and Criminal Minds and sadly American Idol.
Well, thats ten

No comments: