Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful day 10

Day 10
Today I'm thankful for forgiveness. Our Savior made repentance possible and taught us all to forgive. I am thankful for a loving family that forgives my mistakes, and short comings. I'm thankful for my husband so loves me even when I'm grouchy. I'm thankful for the Savior and his example and that we can all become better people through forgiveness.
Day 9
Today I'm thankful for fun home videos. Kirsten and I watched old videos and laughed at how funny they are. I'm grateful to be able to look back on my life and see how time changes and how we all grow. I love videos and vow to take more of my boys so someday they can also learn and laugh at their childhoods.
Day 8
Today I'm thankful for nursery. Porter sings songs he learns in nursery all the time. I know his leaders love him and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful for the fun songs that we get to sing together.
Day 7
Today I'm thankful for fun music to clean and dance to. Porter loves to dance and so while we clean we turn on some tunes and dance while we clean. It makes cleaning so much more fun.

No comments: