Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween !!!

We had a fun Halloween! Our Ward had a Trunk Or Treat, and served Chili. It was yummy! We decorated our car and had fun seeing our primary kids and our scouts. After we went to Tyson and Melissa's friends house. They had made a little haunted house. We then played games. We played this new game called Killer Bunnies. It was crazy but we had a good time. Yeah for Halloween!
As you hopefully can tell I was Alice in Wonderlandand James was Paul Bunyon. We really didn't pick our costumes a whole lot. Octobers Pack Meeting Theme for scouts was Adventures in Books and we were asked to dress like a book Character. So we decided to be the same thing for Halloween especially since Pack Meeting was Tuesday and Halloween was Friday. Our costumes weren't to hard thank Heavens. I found my dress at DI and I made the apron, and James just had to buy a few things.
We had to add Kade in, he was a puppy! He was tired of his puppy hat so he didn't want to put it on. But he was really cute and had a blast getting tons of candy.

3 comments:

k.young said...

Super cute costumes! I love that you are Alice!

Danalin said...

You both look great! Halloween is so much more fun when you dress up!

Unknown said...

I love the costumes! I love that you dressed up! I love dressing up, it makes it so much more fun!