Monday, November 17, 2008

Colorado, Scentsy, Volleyball

Last weekend James and I made a quick trip to Colorado to see my family and to have a couple Scentsy Parties. We had a great time at the parties ! Thanks to all of you who came!! While we were there it was also the YW Volleyball tournament. Larissa 's team did great! They had so much fun. Here are a couple pictures of the events. Chantal came down from Ft Collins and we had a blast reminiscing about the good old days when we won the Volleyball Tournament. Not to brag or anything :P This is a great picture of Larissa with a perfect volley! She is quite the volleyball player!!
This is just a silly picture of Kirsten at the tournament. They had Italian Day at school and they gave everyone mustaches. I thought this picture was great!!Here is a cute little video I took of the girls doing their cheer before the big game. I think they took 3rd or 2nd I'm not sure.

The grand prize was of course a chocolate candy bar. Yummy.

2 comments:

k.young said...

How fun! I am totally jealous! I wish I had known you were in town.

Jenny Erazo said...

Looks like fun! Can you get the scentsy wax things? My friend gave the candle but I have no more smelly stuff. HELP!!