Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Daily Happenings

We have been pretty busy these past few weeks. Porter is growing like a weed, and we are loving every minute! Here is a rare shot of Porter and myself. And then Porter taught me to stop and smell the roses, or stop and chew on the roses.
We got quite a bit of snow two Sundays ago, and we decided to take Porter out for just a little bit. He wasn't to sure about his outfit I put him in to stay warm.
He looked like the kid on A Christmas Story!
Nothing is stronger than the bond between a boy and his Zebra... right? This is Porters favorite toy!
Awe!
Here he is in his jumper, he's not to sure about it but he likes being able to look around.
A few days ago my dear friend Hannah happened to be in town, so we were able to get some lunch together. It was the first time I had seen her since our wedding reception. It was so much fun catching up!
Friday night we went with some friends to the Nuggets vs. Jazz game in Salt Lake. James dressed up like the Bird Man! We had a ton of fun. It was the first time leaving Porter for a long period of time. Thankfully I did alright and Porter did well without me.


Porter had his first real bath in a tub Sunday before the Superbowl. Auntie Nicole was there and took some fun pictures.
Porter got so many rubber duckies it was fun to put them in the tub with him even though he didn't seem to care about them. He loved kicking and splashing!!
We had a superbowl party at our house and had lots of friend and family show up. As you can see we had two tv's which was a bit silly but hey its the superbowl.



Phew that was a lot I hope you enjoyed a glimpse of our everyday life!

2 comments:

Genevea said...

hey guys i miss u alot.and tell jason i said hi and i miss him and cais a lot.and give poerter a lot of kiss fro me and grandma and grandpa

Danalin said...

Love all of these pictures, Shay! Your little man is not so little anymore...they grow too fast. He is so, so cute! I sure love you, momma.