Sunday, October 18, 2009

2 Days!! And, Sending a Little Piggy to the Dr.

We're down to 2 days!! I never thought it would come, but here we are just biding our time until our little guy wants to come. We are down to 2 links on our chain, crazy considering it once was 118 links. I'm still feeling good just uncomfortable and everything takes way to much effort! :)I just got back from dropping James (Little Piggy) off at the Insta Care Clinic. He had a sore throat yesterday and it has just gotten worse with a fever and a cough. Of course we're both wondering if its the H1N1 flu, so we decide we'd rather be safe than sorry so he's chilling at the clinic. When I dropped him off there was probably at least 30 people there in masks and they told us it would be a 2 hr. wait! He told me to get out of there since I'm feeling fine thankfully. I just can't think of a worse time to get sick let alone with the flu.

No comments: