Friday, March 20, 2009

St Patricks Day

St Patty's Day came really fast for me this year. I usually try and plan a fun Irish type dinner, but I wasn't ready this year. Which turned out to be a good thing, because I was thinking back and we we haven't never liked the meal. So we saved some money on meat and dinner we both don't like. :) Although I did whip up a green meal. We had green eggs and green pancakes with green milk. Heres a picture of the lovely meal, its hard to see the green against the red but it all green. We only had neon food coloring so that made the green really crazy looking.
Luckily my green shirt was clean so I at least got to put that on for the day. James was asked at work where his green was, and he told them all he had a green thong on!! Of Course he didn't but none of the guys he works with were going to make him prove it. (Thank Heavens) :P
We had a scouts that night and really didn't do much other than that. It was a fun change in the week though.

1 comment:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

I aalways used to make green pancakes and eggs and green milk for St. Patricks day, I love that James was such a quick thinker