Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We had a fun weekend. Saturday James and I went shopping, and I found a lot of clothes (I have been needing new summer clothes for a while). You know when you just have one of those days where everything looks cute and is priced great. We were at Kohls and I had a blast. I finally used up my gift card I got from my In-laws, Thanks Jim and Linda!! I felt very spoiled and I made James take me home so I could change into my new summer clothes. Later that day we played games with Melissa and Tyson and as always had a great time. I almost forgot we watched Sam and Chelsie's dog Sadie for the weekend. Diego and her had such a fun time together, they even tried to play tug-a-war with each other. That was just funny to watch because of the size difference. Sunday was beautiful weather, so we took Diego on a walk with Sam and Chelsie and Allie and Sadie. We were quite the crew. We walked the "river walk" which is a walk by the river, if you couldn't figure that out. It was so much fun! James caught a water snake and we all touched it. (No one else wanted to get any closer to the snake than that. ) After we had a little Barbeque, it was just so nice to be warm and be outside! Now its back to school. I only have 2 and a half weeks left. I might actually make it! If you would have told me that a few weeks age I would have laughed.

3 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

I can't wait for you to feel the satifaction of being done! It rocks!

k.young said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend! I love getting new clothes for the new season! I just hope it stays warm!

Cali said...

Hey, its later and those are some awesome pictures! Just kidding! How great to be done in two weeks! Are you done for good? I was thinking you didn't graduate until december. I think that is what your mom said. Anyways, I could just be crazy, so Congrats on being done and making it through the semester!