Friday, September 25, 2009

Prego Picts

I have been bad at taking pictures of my pregnant belly, so I decided I better get over my vanity and take some or I'll regret it. So here they are...
We also had our 36 week apt yesterday. Our next apt is Wednesday. (apts. every week now!) Everything looks great and now we just wait for our little guy to decide to come into the world!! I am measuring at 38 weeks so who knows what that will mean, either a big baby or who knows. I have been working on a lot of projects and I'll get those posted soon as well as pictures of the babies room!! Its getting so exciting and nerve racking how close we are. Thanks for all the love you all keep sending our way.

4 comments:

k.young said...

You look super cute!
How fun that it is getting SO close!

The Nicks Family said...

Shayle you look fantastic and have such a cute belly :) Sometimes measuring big can be a bigger baby, the way the baby is positioned our a little more fluid. I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!!

Jenny Erazo said...

YOU ARE SOOO CUTE! You are so close to the end EXCITING!!!!

Nicole said...

Shay you look so cute! I love you so much! I am excited to see you and your belly and your jamesy in about a week. Until then, keep getting bigger :)