Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

I know it's a bit late but Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers out there! I'm so grateful for all the dads in my life. I'm especially grateful for the priesthood they hold and how they honor that power. This Fathers Day was really fun, because it was James first Fathers Day. He has been so supportive and understanding through this pregnancy I couldn't be more lucky and blessed. He knows what to do when I burst into tears for no reason (like over pizza) and he is understanding when I yell and give him the silent treatment for the smallest things. He is going to be such a wonderful daddy!
Fathers Day morning I made a yummy breakfast of French Toast and bacon. (Little side note, when making really sugary french toast, salty bacon becomes that much more salty) It was quite the contrast. Anyway James has been wanting a croquet set so that's what I got him for fathers day. We haven't played it yet but we are excited to.



On another side note, what is 118 links and 22 ft. long ?
ANY IDEAS???????????????
Well now its only 116 chains and a little shorter.......................


Its our baby chain. I was board one day and decided it would be fun to have a visual count down to our due date. About half way through I was getting discouraged because it is really long and it took a lot of paper. I'm not sure now if a visual of how much longer we have was a good idea, but the days keep going by so I know we'll get to the end eventually. The baby is doing good, I can feel kicks pretty strong now, James still hasn't felt them yet but it wont be long. We have our 24 week appointment Monday so I'll let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

How fun! I love your countdown to baby chain!