Thursday, May 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES !!!

If I was good at this blog thing, this would have been posted over a week ago! Oh well right ;)
James had his 29th birthday on May 17!! It was a Sunday, so he was able to sleep in, our church doesn't start until 12:30. We had a lazy morning, I woke up and decorated the house, and made breakfast and his very favorite cake. He loves Chocolate cake with Hersheys melted as the frosting, and chocolate ice cream. He was surprisedwith it all, and actually was woken up by a phone call from his sister Tori who happens to share the same birthday. She was so excited to wish him a Happy Birthday. Later that day he got his presents, and he got the Retro version of Monopoly and a Spiderman Kite, and the new Eminem cd. That night we cooked up some stakes with our friends and then went up to campus and flew kites. The boys had a great time!! That night was played a realy game of Monopoly. None of us had ever played a real game before. James absolutly dominated us all in only 2 hours. I think it was Birthday luck. James later commented that he never expected to spend his 29th Birthday flying a kite and playing Monopoly. It was a really fun day. I'm so greatful to have James in my life. He really is a wonderful husband, and above all he is my best friend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY JAMES!!

I also wanted to mention that Saturday we had gone down south for my cousin Julies Endowment! She had it at the Bountiful Temple, and it was a beautiful session!! I am so proud of her and the choices she is makeing. I was so greatful that we were able to be there. There is no better feeling than being in the Celestial Room with family! While we were down there we took advantage of Applebees (James favorite) and had his Birthday dinner. Beign stuffed with food, and being pregnant made for a eventful time in my temple dress. It is awefully snug :)













Let's go Fly a Kite!!

No comments: