Thursday, February 12, 2009

Helloooooooooo

Yes we still exist. Believe it or not! I have been so bad at keeping up with out Blog lately. I have tons of Christmas pictures and other stuff I'll have to post. But for now we're doing well, I'm trying to find a job and finishing up school. Jame is working like crazy to support us and he is doing an amazing job! I love him so much and am so grateful for the journey we are on together. It hasn't gone exactly as planned but thats part of the fun right :) I hope everyone has a happy Valentines Day and I wish all of you hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

k.young said...

Glad to know you are still alive. :) Keep us posted.

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

love you Shay, good luck on finding a job, its fun to see you enjoying the journey and not gettting all hung up on the destination! LOL