Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Occupational Hazzard!

Well, James came home from work and asked me if he looked any different. I immediately noticed his eye brow! He hit it with a pry bar working on a car. I think he is pretty proud of it, what do you think? It looks like he is sporting blue eye shadow. Yes its as big as it looks.

Nicole's surgery went well! I talked to her today, and she sounded happy and relieved that it was over. She has a machine that bends her leg that she has to use 6 hours a day for 10 days. We are so proud of her and how tough she had been. Keep getting better Nicole!!

3 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

I love your background!

k.young said...

Hey! I am so sad to hear about your sister's knee. I just coached her in basketball not a month ago. How sad for her!! Your blog is so cute!!

Shawn and Brittany said...

Love the new background! Cute pick!