Monday, January 28, 2008

Let Try This Again ....

Well I tried blogging and failed terribly but I was recently trained by a good friend and fellow blogger. So I think I have the hang of this now. James and I have been doing well, just the same old work and school. James Graduated in December and is now a Master Mechanic! He is currently employed and Carl's Accurate. I'm so proud of him and all his hard work. I am currently in school at Utah State and have a year and a half left. I will soon be finding out where I will be placed for my internship next year. I am wanting to work in a School. We are Primary teachers and teach the 5-6 year olds. They are cute and think of the craziest things to tell you. It has been a lot of fun. I'll get some pictures up here in the next few days and show you all our apt and our cute puppy, who really doesn't look like a puppy any more but sure acts like one.

No comments: